Sunday, May 18, 2008

7/365 Lori R.

You are one of the biggest reasons I hated high school. I can't understand how your life turned out smelling like roses and I paid the price. Your bowling shoes sucked.



Lord,

It's time for me to release the animosity that I hold for this one girl in high school. It's time for me to release what I feel in how our lives turned out. We both made choices to get where we are and mine, alone got me to where I am. I ask you to bless her and her family and pray that her mean natures have left her and she doesn't make anyone else feel the way that she made me feel so many years ago.

Amen.

2 comments:

Maddy said...

Sometimes it's hard to let those things go, but it's bound to be for the best.
Cheers

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the decrease issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=xp speeder 1.8 2008 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template